Monday, August 24, 2009

35 weeks

Check out how swollen I am below the knees…. WOW!!!


















Sorry I didn’t do a very good job updating last week because we were moving but I am happy to report we are all moved in. I had a Doctor’s appointment last Monday and my cervix was 50% thinned and my belly had a growth spurt. I had another Doctor’s appointment today and I am dilated 1cm and my cervix is ready and she has dropped. I could tell she had dropped this past weekend just by the way I was feeling. My belly measured to a more normal measurement today. They did another ultrasound again to see how big she is and she is weighting over 7lbs. The Dr was very happy with her weight. My feet and ankles have been swelling so badly but I still have a normal blood pressure. She thinks Kelby will be here within the next 2-3 weeks. John and I are getting so excited!!! Kelby’s nursery is just about done. I just have a few things to hang on the walls to make it complete.




We had another showe this past weekend. We are so grateful for all of the gifts we have received for baby Kelby from both showers.








1 comment:

  1. The room is so... cute!

    I predict her coming alot sooner than 2-3 weeks, maybe by the end of the month or 1st of next. Your poor little feet! I am glad everything is looking good with Kelby's size and your health. Since you live so... close now, please call me if you need anything.

    So... excited for ya'll!! The best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete