Friday, August 14, 2009

34 weeks


























We are 34 weeks today!!! We can’t wait to meet our little girl!!! I haven’t had a very exciting week. I have been on bed rest since I left the hospital last week. I did manage to get all of Kelby’s things washed which was about 12 loads. I went to the doctor this past Monday and everything still looks great. The doctor keeps saying I am all belly so she hasn’t been concerned with my weight gain. I still haven’t dilated any. They are taking me off of my medicine which prevents contractions this weekend so nature can take its course.

John and I are moving to Benbrook this next week so it is going to be crazy around here. My feet have been swelling so bad all I will be able to do is prop my feet up and watch John move not to mention I am not supposed to do anything. Thank god for such a wonderful husband!

1 comment:

  1. glad all is well and you are so... sticken cute!! where in benbrook are ya'll moving, that is my hood!! :)

    ReplyDelete