Friday, January 22, 2010

4 moths old!!!!

Where has the time gone??... Kelby Lynn turned 4 months last week on the 13th. We also went in for her 4 month check up. She weighed 17lbs 4oz and is 27 inches long. The doctor gave her an A+ and said she is the size of a 7 month old. She did awesome for her shots. Of course, I started crying once they brought them in but she didn’t cry until the 4th shot. Post shots she did great as well. She didn’t have any kind of fever.

Kelby has become quite the “Chatty Kathy”. Her favorite show is “Little Einstein’s”. She loves to sit and talk and laugh with them. Her personality is really beginning to shine. She sometimes talks a little too much but it is so cute. I think I have caught her yelling at me a few times…LOL…

I became really sick this week with Mastitis which is an infection in the breast from breastfeeding. I was in terrible pain and had a high fever. I couldn’t have survived this week without my wonderful husband, mother-in-law and parents. They all took such great care of Kelby and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment