Monday, November 23, 2009

Already over 2 months old!!!!!!!!


Kelby's Baptism


















Getting ready to see her 6 week old friend Braden next door.























Smiling at Daddy after the Aledo play-off game


















Sleeping while John and I play the new Mario wii game!!! LOL


















Kelby turned 2 months on November 13th which was the same day as her 2 month check-up. She now weighs 13 lbs and is 23 inches long. She is still at 100% on the growth chart. She had her first round of shots that same day … Let me tell you; it was much harder for me then for her. John stood over the table with her while she had her shots… Thank god he was there!!! I was crying before they even poked her. I told John that next he will have to go by himself because it was so sad for me. At the end he was holding little Kelby and me as we both cried. She stopped crying before I did…LOL. She did great after her shots. She didn’t get a fever but she did want to be held the entire day….which is fine with me because I LOVE holding her. She has had another big growth spurt in the past week. She is now wearing 3 in diapers and 6-9 month clothes! This week I am trying to go through all of her clothes so I can reorganize them by size.


We have been having so much fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. she is a cutie!

    i am surprised we didn't see ya'll at the Aledo game (my cousin plays for them).

    i hope ya'll are having a blast with your little sweetie and beleive me when i say this, "it gets even better..." emma has turned into this little person... life is such a miracle and a blessing to be apart of it!

    hope to see ya'll soon!

    p.s. clint has to do the same thing with emma's shots... hate to see our babies hurt! i did have to be a big girl last week because emma had the second part of the flu shot to get and clint couldn't make the apt so i had to be "brave". truth is, i am not very good at it! i wish i could say that it got easier...

    happy turkey day to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete